Friday, March 9, 2018
Friday, February 16, 2018
Monday, February 12, 2018
Thursday, January 18, 2018
Helping expecting families get the support they need to have a healthy baby
A Public Health Nurse will help you during your pregnancy and for 2 months after your baby is born.
Why choose Healthy Beginnings+
Pregnancy is a time of change; every woman can use help with:
Planning for a healthy pregnancy, birth, and beyond
Getting ready for a new baby
A Public Health Nurse will:
- Listen to your concerns and answer your questions
- Help you develop and work towards personal goals
- Work with you one-on-one to provide a personalized, confidential plan of care
Healthy Beginnings+ offers free:
- Personal visits for you
- Health information to help you understand your body during pregnancy, birth and beyond
- Information on good eating habits and health practices
- Information on becoming a new parent
- Connections to community and personal resources that meet your needs
- Personal and family support
Will I be eligible?
A Public Health Nurse will meet with you and ask you some questions to see if you are eligible.There is no cost for this service.
Every Sole Walks A Different Purpose. Encourage one another and Take a Stand Against Cyber Bullying, Verbal Bullying, ...
Burger King, the fast food restaurant, is speaking up against bullying. Here's a commercial video of Burger King® brand Bullyin...