Now that you have health coverage through the Marketplace, it’s time to review your plan and decide if you need to make changes for 2015. You can choose to stay in your current plan (as long as it’s still offered) or make changes. Follow these 5 steps to stay covered through the Marketplace.
- Every year, insurance companies can make changes to premiums, cost-sharing, or the benefits and services they provide. Review your plan’s 2015 coverage to make sure it still meets your needs and you’re getting the best plan for you.
- Visit HealthCare.gov and log into your Marketplace account. Answer a few questions to get to your 2015 application – it will be pre-filled with your latest information from 2014. Step through each page of your application and make changes if you need to. You also can call the Marketplace Call Center at 1-800-318-2596 to review or make updates over the phone.
- Log into your Marketplace account and follow the “Enroll To Do List” on HealthCare.gov to compare 2015 plan costs and benefits. New and more affordable plans may be available in your area this year.
- Choose a health plan for 2015. You can keep the same plan (as long as it’s still offered) or select a new one that better fits your needs.
- Stay covered for 2015! Contact your plan to confirm your enrollment. Make sure to pay your premiums.