P.O. Box 136 - 2652 Murphy Road
Columbia County 2016 Free Immunization Clinic Schedule
When? Walk-In Clinic
Monday and Wednesday mornings 8:00 am until noon
Also Afternoon Immunization Clinic
2:30pm – 5:30 pm
By Appointment by calling (608) 742-9227
Where? 2652 Murphy Road, Portage, Door #4
Take Hwy 16 West. Go under the I -39 overpass. Murphy Rd. is the 1st road on the left. This is also the road to Cardinal Glass. Turn in the first driveway and go to the far entrance, marked #4.Who can receive free immunizations?
Free immunizations are available at Columbia County Public Health to those 18 years and younger and meet at least one of the following requirements:Uninsured or Underinsured (underinsured means your child has health insurance but it either doesn’t cover any vaccines, doesn’t cover certain vaccines, or covers vaccines but has a fixed dollar limit and once that limit has been met then your child is eligible).
- Medicaid-eligible (including BadgerCare)
- Native American or Alaska Native.Some immunizations are available free for uninsured and underinsured adults 19 years and older for people in certain situations.
- Please call for more information.
- Some immunizations are available for a cost to any adult:
- Seasonal influenza
- Hepatitis B
Other Important Information:
A parent or guardian must accompany a child under the age of 18.
- You may download a consent form from: http://www.co.columbia.wi.us/columbiacounty/Portals/7/Public%20Health/DOC.pdf
A child’s immunization record is REQUIRED.
- You may access your child’s immunization record through the Wisconsin Immunization Registry at: www.dhfswir.org/PR/clientSearch.do?language=en (child’s social security number, MA or healthcare member ID number must have been entered)
T:\DoH\Shared\Immunization Forms\Immunization Clinic Schedule 2016