The Columbia County Board of Supervisors Infrastructure Committee has been studying options to solve several issues including aging facilities, safety and security at the courthouse, parking, and the need for additional space for the Health & Human Services Department. The Committee wants you to be informed on these important issues and potential solutions under consideration. There are five public listening sessions scheduled:
- July 10, 2014 at 5:30 p.m. at the Portage City Hall, 115 W. Pleasant Street, Portage
- July 15, 2014 at 5:30 p.m. at the Randolph Town Hall, 109 S. Madison Street, Friesland
- July 17, 2014 at 5:30 p.m. at the Pardeeville Village Hall, 114 Lake Street, Pardeeville
- July 22, 2014 at 5:30 p.m. at the Columbus City Hall, 105 N. Dickason Blvd., Columbus
- July 24, 2014 at 5:30 p.m. at the Lodi City Hall, 130 S. Main Street, Lodi.
An incidental quorum of one or more County committees may occur, however, no additional committee business will be conducted.
Persons with disabilities, who need assistance to participate in the meeting, should notify the County Clerk's office at (608) 742-9654 prior to the meeting so that accommodations may be arranged.